Randstad Education is currently seeking an experienced Centre Director for a permanent full-time opportunity available at a childcare centre located in Keilor in the inner northern suburbs of Melbourne.
About the centre
The position is an off the floor Director role within a large cluster managed group of Early Learning Centres. The exceeding rated centre operates Monday-Friday from 7:00am until 6:00pm. The service offers education and care programs for upto 90 children per day ranging from 3 months through to 5 years old.
The centre provides a safe, friendly environment with modern facilities, inviting play spaces and rooms and large - well resourced outdoor play areas for children to explore. The service's educational approach is inspired by play based learning , with learning led by children's interests with a strong emphasis on outdoor play and nature based learning.
About the position
As Centre Director, you will be expected to lead and manage the daily operations of the service. My client is looking to pay above award wages and incentives for this role and is ideally seeking an experienced center Director for this role.
- Lead and mentor a team of educators to deliver high quality education and care programs for children aged 0-6
- Manage centre budget and hit business targets
- Oversee recruitment and supervision of staff
- Provide centre tours, support with enrollments and market centre to both attract and retain families
- Ensure centre operates in accordance with National Quality Standards and the Early Years Learning Framework
- Maintain a healthy and safe working environment at all times
- Build collaborative relationships / partnerships with families and local community links
What You'll Need To Be Considered For This Position
- Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care or Early Childhood Teaching Degree
- Experience directing an early childhood centre
- Strong knowledge of EYLF and NQS
- Experience with Assessment and Rating is preferred
- Valid Working with Children Card
- Strong Business and Commercial Knowledge
- Strong Leadership Skills
- Up to date First Aid Certificate, Anaphylaxis, CPR and Asthma certificates
- 2 industry references
For more information please contact Melanie or Vanessa at Randstad Education on 86307400 or email your application today following the links.
Our commitment to safeguarding children and young people.
Randstad Education is committed to the safety and well being of all children and young people. We take steps to achieve this through our candidate application process. All applicants are required to provide a valid state-based Working with Children Check which is thoroughly screened. In some circumstances, a Federal Police Check and an International Police Clearance is also required. Your consultant will be able to advise if this is applicable to you. Lastly, references are conducted in relation to the applicant's interactions with children using an online platform that has an inbuilt fraud alert. Employment is subject to clearance of all these checks to ensure the safeguarding of children and young people.
Refer a friend and you could earn $250
Are you looking for a permanent position in education or know someone who is? Sign up to Randstad Education or refer a friend and you could earn a $250 voucher! Call 1300 360 014 to find out more. Conditions apply....