My client is seeking a passionate director to manage their 100 place early learning centre located in Camberwell. This ELC is established within the community and is highly regarded for their amazing play based programs and dedication to provide excellent care for young children. They operate between 7:00am-6:30pm and cater for children aged 0-5 years old. They are Located only just a short walk to the local shops and easily accessible by public transport. They are looking for a Director to manage the daily operations of the center, build relationships with families and manage a high performing team.
You will hold a Diploma qualification as a minimum and have experience , ideally some management experience in a Director role would be preferred but assistant center managers will be considered . There is support and training that will be provided from a supportive area manager and central support team . You will be responsible to:
Manage the daily responsibilities of running and maintaining a busy childcare service.
- Lead the development and implementation of an effective educational program in the service.
- Build positive relationships with families and children.
- Collaborate with educators and provide curriculum direction and guidance.
- Manage a large team of 20 plus educators
- Manage the centers QIP
- Motivate and lead a team of educators to achieve high-quality care for all children within the service
- Adhere to NQS as well as company policies and procedures to achieve a rating or meeting or exceeding in A&R
- Develop respectful relationships with children, families and staff
Benefits of the role:
- Above award wage
- On the job training and development
- Supportive management and team environment
- Established team - low staff turnover
- Career progression opportunity
To be eligible for this position you must have:
- A Diploma of Children Services or ACECQA assessed equivalent.
- A current Working with Children Check
- Extensive knowledge of the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and National Quality Standards (NQS)
- Great communication, leadership and management skills.
Our commitment to safeguarding children and young people.
Randstad Education is committed to the safety and well being of all children and young people. We take steps to achieve this through our candidate application process. All applicants are required to provide a valid state-based Working with Children Check which is thoroughly screened. In some circumstances, a Federal Police Check and an International Police Clearance is also required. Your consultant will be able to advise if this is applicable to you. Lastly, references are conducted in relation to the applicant's interactions with children using an online platform that has an inbuilt fraud alert. Employment is subject to clearance of all these checks to ensure the safeguarding of children and young people.
Refer a friend and you could earn $250
Are you looking for a permanent position in education or know someone who is? Sign up to Randstad Education or refer a friend and you could earn a $250 voucher! Call 1300 360 014 to find out more. Conditions apply....