- Attractive, above award salary!
- Flexible age group
- Work for an established non-for-profit organisation
This beautiful not-for-profit service located in the Newcastle area is looking for a Diploma Educator to join their team of passionate early years professionals. You will be working with the team in carefully designed learning environments and lush outdoor spaces, you’ll be empowered to create meaningful learning experiences for children aged 0 to 5 years old. They use play to understand the individuality of each child to provide them with endless learning opportunities that extend individual and group learning. Great professional development and training are provided to all educators as well as a number of employee benefits. This is a permanent full time position working 38 hours per week and will require some flexibility on start and finish times between centre opening hours of 7.30am-6.00pm
Your role is as a Childcare Assistant working with children aged between 0-5 years. You will be responsible to:
- Assisting and working alongside the Room Leader to implement high-quality programming leading to successful learning outcomes for the children
- Have a good understanding of the EYLF and apply it to learning activities with the children
- Communicate positively with the children and families
- Be reliable, respectful and work constructively with your colleagues and other professionals
Benefits of the position:
- Permanent full-time role within a not-for-profit organisation
- Above award salary
- 8 hours shift between 7.30am-6.00pm
- Uniform provided and allowance paid
- Generous resource provision to get creative!
- Ongoing professional development and career progression opportunities
To be successful in this position you will have:
- A Diploma in Early Childhood Education OR ACECQA-approved equivalent qualification
- A current Working with Children’s Check
- Current first-aid certificate (including asthma and anaphylactic training) or willing to obtain
- Understanding and knowledge of the EYLF and NQS
If you wish to apply for this role please do so via the website or email your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Not for you? Please contact me via email or the above number for a confidential conversation about additional roles I can help you with.
Tel: 02 8238 0200
Our commitment to safeguarding children and young people.
Randstad Education is committed to the safety and well being of all children and young people. We take steps to achieve this through our candidate application process. All applicants are required to provide a valid state-based Working with Children Check which is thoroughly screened. In some circumstances, a Federal Police Check and an International Police Clearance is also required. Your consultant will be able to advise if this is applicable to you. Lastly, references are conducted in relation to the applicant's interactions with children using an online platform that has an inbuilt fraud alert. Employment is subject to clearance of all these checks to ensure the safeguarding of children and young people.
Refer a friend and you could earn $250
Are you looking for a permanent position in education or know someone who is? Sign up to Randstad Education or refer a friend and you could earn a $250 voucher! Call 1300 360 014 to find out more. Conditions apply....