Opportunity for Diploma Qualified Educators to work in a leadership capacity!
- A Diploma in Early Childhood Education OR ACECQA-approved equivalent qualification
- Working towards Diploma Educators also considered
- A current Working with Children’s Check
- Current first aid certificate (including asthma and anaphylactic training) or willing to obtain
- Understanding and knowledge of the National Quality Framework
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Deliver the educational program for your room through intentional activities, an extension of spontaneous activities and interests and family input
- Establish, nurture and foster collaborative partnerships with families and communities to achieve quality learning and development outcomes for children
- Establish, nurture and foster strong relationships with children to achieve quality learning and development outcomes
- Be reliable, respectful and work constructively with your colleagues and other professionals
- Partake in professional performance and practice strategies to improve performance capabilities and further professional learning
Our commitment to safeguarding children and young people.
Randstad Education is committed to the safety and well being of all children and young people. We take steps to achieve this through our candidate application process. All applicants are required to provide a valid state-based Working with Children Check which is thoroughly screened. In some circumstances, a Federal Police Check and an International Police Clearance is also required. Your consultant will be able to advise if this is applicable to you. Lastly, references are conducted in relation to the applicant's interactions with children using an online platform that has an inbuilt fraud alert. Employment is subject to clearance of all these checks to ensure the safeguarding of children and young people.
Refer a friend and you could earn $250
Are you looking for a permanent position in education or know someone who is? Sign up to Randstad Education or refer a friend and you could earn a $250 voucher! Call 1300 360 014 to find out more. Conditions apply....