- Attractive salary + benefits package
- Well established centre in the Sutherland Shire
- Great personal and professional development opportunities available
This well established centre located in the heart of the Sutherland Shire is looking for 3 new Diploma or Certificate III Educators to join their enthusiastic and passionate team. The centre focuses on a child-centred approach to learning whereby children actively and independently guide and develop their own learning. They have beautiful indoor and outdoor facilities and a supportive and welcoming environment. They also provide fantastic development and training opportunities which educators constantly have access too.
Your role be as a Diploma or Certificate III Trained Educator and you will be responsible for:
- Assisting and working alongside the Room Leader to implement programming leading to successful learning outcomes for the children
- Communicate positively with the children and families
- Be reliable, respectful and work constructively with your colleagues and other professionals
To be successful in this position you must have:
- A Certificate III or Diploma in Early Childhood Education OR ACECQA-approved equivalent qualification
- A current Working with Children’s Check
- Current first aid certificate (including asthma and anaphylactic training) or willing to obtain
- Understanding and knowledge of the National Quality Framework
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
If you wish to apply for this role please do so via the website or email your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 02 8238 0200
Not for you? Please reach out to me via email or the above number for a confidential conversation about additional roles I can help you with.
Our commitment to safeguarding children and young people.
Randstad Education is committed to the safety and well being of all children and young people. We take steps to achieve this through our candidate application process. All applicants are required to provide a valid state-based Working with Children Check which is thoroughly screened. In some circumstances, a Federal Police Check and an International Police Clearance is also required. Your consultant will be able to advise if this is applicable to you. Lastly, references are conducted in relation to the applicant's interactions with children using an online platform that has an inbuilt fraud alert. Employment is subject to clearance of all these checks to ensure the safeguarding of children and young people.
Refer a friend and you could earn $250
Are you looking for a permanent position in education or know someone who is? Sign up to Randstad Education or refer a friend and you could earn a $250 voucher! Call 1300 360 014 to find out more. Conditions apply....