I am working with a large State Government Department on a large Website Transformation Project. This role is pivotal in the project as you will be helping revolutionise the departments digital presence. You will play a key role in transforming digital channels to better connect the public and staff with vital information, resources, and facilities.
Key accountabilities as the digital project manager will include:
- Developing a deep understanding of the Department's digital channels with a focus on user engagement, content structure and governance
- Supporting multiple concurrent agile projects across their life cycle, including sprint planning, resource allocation, and project scheduling.
- Managing work programmes to ensure that they are delivered to client expectations, timeframes, specifications, and budget
- Stakeholder identification, engagement and change management
- Project advocacy and communications across a large and complex stakeholder landscape
- Supporting the team’s agile approach by helping to maintain the Jira boards and Confluence pages
- Assisting with (and in some cases managing) project ceremonies and governance, including community of practice, showcases, advisory group, and steering committee.
To be considered for this role you will have 5+ years of professional work as a Digital Project Manager, high level communication and interpersonal skills, and with proven ability to elicit information from stakeholders of all levels. You will have proven success in leading large scale web development projects using Agile/Scrum methodology Knowledge of web analytics (e.g. Google Analytics) Page 3 and Knowledge of CMS web frameworks such as SquizMatrix, GovCMS, or other enterprise systems. You will have knowledge of content design tools such as Gather Content and Visible Thread and experience applying the Australian Government Style Guide. Knowledge of SEO principles and Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.0 or above) would also be advantageous for this role. You will be a self-starter with the ability to work with minimal supervision and manage, plan and meet priorities, accountabilities, performance indicators and deadlines.
On offer is a contract role through to June 2022, the chance to work with an amazing and passionate team who are paving the way for other Government Departments. Please reach out for more information on this opportunity - email@example.com or 0427 624 227
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....