Leading Australian Digital Software Company requires 2 x full time Product Owners for their Inner Sydney office.
As a Product Owner you will help build out and drive the execution of a user-centred product roadmap to deliver value.
On a daily basis you will:
- Work across product roadmap, customer engagement, product vision and high quality software.
- Ensure the roadmap is published and communicated to all stakeholders.
- Build deep relationships with the customer organisations to understand business operations.
- Set & communicate product vision to internal teams, stakeholders and other parties.
- Work closely with the development team to ensure the client product is highly scalable.
- Ensure the product reflects accurately the ambition to the business to provide excellent user experience.
To succeed in the role you will have:
- Good experience as a Digital Product Owner or Business Analyst, driving delivery of value (via experience, features and tech capabilities) for complex products/platforms using web, mobile, cloud, data and APIs
- Prior experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience in taking business and product strategy through to execution and timely delivery, managing feature prioritisation, stakeholder engagement, scrum team direction and KPI measurements.
- Solid understanding of modern digital product and experience design, development, and delivery practices
- Adept at using tools like Jira, confluence, Miro, MS PowerPoint and optionally
An excellent package is on offer for successful candidate, consisting of Base & Super and the ability to work from home on a regular basis.
Public transport consisting of Trains and Buses is a 5 - 10 minute walk away or car parking is available onsite.
Please call Patrick Egan @ Randstad Technologies on 0407 261 441 for a Confidential Discussion or just hit the apply button below.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.