We are looking for a Digital Engineering Manager to join NSW Government for a 12 month contract, based in CBD!
This position will be working across an innovative DfMA project within social infrastructure. The Digital Engineering Manager will assist with implementing the use of Building Information Modelling across the projects with the adoption of standardised grid and baseline models.
- Conduct a detailed review and gap analysis of current department Digital Engineering processes and provide advice to leadership on strategies to address these gaps
- You will be providing input to the process of the Digital Baseline design
- DfMA Digital Kit of Parts – provide input and direction to the DfMA design and consultant team who are producing the Kit of Parts
- Be responsible for driving project teams to collate BIM data that is required under existing construction contracts
- Explore and advise on capability for 4D modelling at Concept design phase to inform constructability and phasing
- Explore and advise on 5D modelling at Concept design to inform cost plan and cash flow forecasting
- Strong BIM management skills, with robust knowledge of data transfer and software packages, and understanding of ISO19650 requirements
- BIM Modelling / Drafting qualification
- BIM certification (or relevant working experience)
What’s in it for you?
Working as a contractor with Randstad comes with many benefits including:
- Access to our benefits platforms offering discounts at a range of huge retailers
- 3 x pay runs per week ensuring you are always paid within the week
- Exclusive access to roles before we go to market
- Access to our employee assistance program services, including counselling services
If this is of interest, please send your CV along with a cover letter to Alexandra.firstname.lastname@example.org
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....