Randstad is currently looking to fill a Diesel Mechanic position ASAP. My client is a national organization looking for a qualified Heavy Diesel Mechanic to join their team. There is night shift and day shift available and the opportunity to earn top Dollars.
This is a very busy business they are classified as an essential service, I am looking for an experienced Diesel Mechanic who can hit the ground running.
- servicing and maintaining the fleet
- completing service documentation
- ensuring all work is completed efficiently and to standard
Experience and qualifications:
- Certificate II in Automotive
- a proactive approach to problem-solving and risk management
- strong communication skills
- HR truck license (preferred)
Please apply now or call Moe on 6132 3840 to hear more about these roles. You can alternatively send your resume to email@example.com
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....