As a Senior IT Technical Lead, you will play a pivotal role in developing detailed technical solutions, leading application development teams, and ensuring alignment with architectural solutions. Join their mainframe-based Technology Team, where you will provide senior oversight, working alongside Tech Leads and Tech Service Owners to drive towards team goals.
- Collaborate with architects and solution designers to convert requirements into detailed technical solutions.
- Provide technical expertise, application development, and maintenance support.
- Lead application development teams and offer DevOps services.
- Ensure overall delivery of technical solutions within the assigned Squad (e.g., Employee Exp. or Customer Exp.).
- Contribute to architecture, solution design, sprint planning, risks, dependencies, and governance.
- Act as a single point of contact for developers within the assigned squad.
- Technical Governance to ensure compliance with domain roadmaps and governance frameworks.
- Alignment and traceability of lower-level design to technical solution architecture.
Skills and experience:
- Mainframe experience
- Proficiency in Cobol, PLI, IMS, CICS, DB2, JCL, Pier 1 (Java)
- In-depth technical knowledge of payments routing
- Financial/Banking experience
- Familiarity with zOS Connect/API
- Strong stakeholder and partner management experience
- Exposure to Commercial Hogan System (CHS)
Discover the Benefits:
- Work on a large portfolio of work, providing ample opportunities for professional growth and development.
- Enjoy the convenience of a flexible work arrangement, including the option to work from home
- Thrive in an inclusive and high-performing team culture where collaboration and diversity are celebrated.
Seize the opportunity to be part of this exciting work environment by clicking on the "apply" button below or sending your application via email to Clayton Bradfield at email@example.com.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.