Our client is a well-established developer, currently working on an array of diverse projects in the Land, Residential and Mixed use space. The company is continuing to experience strong growth across Victoria, with recognised projects and development strategies in place.
This rare opportunity has just opened up to join the team across a major development. This company offers a fantastic culture that is social, friendly and focused on their people.
To support the continued growth of the company a Development Manager is required for a full-time permanent role. Reporting to the Senior Development Manager, you will work across the full development life cycle from acquisition through to delivery.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Monitoring in the management of developments from concept through to completion.
- Oversee the day to day operations of the project.
- Take ownership of distinct elements of the design, planning and delivery process.
- Support financial management including feasibilities, budgets and forecasts.
- Management of external and internal stakeholders.
- Negotiations with relevant authorities.
- Contributing to sales and marketing activities
Qualification, Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Property or other related disciplines
- At least 3-5 year’s experience working within Land and Residential or Mixed use projects
- Strong stakeholder management capabilities - Internal & External, ie local councils
- Ability to prepare cost estimates for land development projects
- Proven ability to deliver within time and budgetary controls
- Attention to detail and strong desire for delivery of quality developments
- Strong drive and ambition to drive multiple projects through full project life cycle
Benefits & Culture:
- An autonomous role with accountability and a flat management structure where you will have direct access to the senior executive team.
- Great work culture and a high performing team
- Strong training and development
- Excellent mentors with clear career progression
- Competitive salary package for the right candidate
How to apply:
If you have the skills and experience that we are looking for, simply hit the ‘apply now’ tab on the advert, or call Louise de Gier (0449238663) or email email@example.com with your resume to discuss your suitability.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....