Our client is a fast growing supplier in the pharmaceutical industry. Its portfolio comprises high-quality medications from prescription generics to over-the-counter. Due to their rapid growth, they are currently looking for a new Demand Planner to be part of a small team in which you will be reporting directly to the supply chain manager.
As a Demand Planner your key responsibilities will be but not limited to:
- Inventory management to prevent stockout/overstock and achieve order fulfillment in a timely manner.
- Working alongside the sales and Marketing departments to be able to analyse demand, plan and provide an accurate forecasting
- Placing orders with vendors based on forecasts
- Processing wholesaler credits
- Dealing with Freight Forwarders to guarantee inbound deliveries and order collection are placed on time
To be successful you will have
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a demand planning/forecasting role
- A broad understanding of Inventory Management
- Experience with SAP
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and Excel
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to implement prompt actions when issues arise
- A background within the pharmaceutical industry is advantageous but not essential
- Diverse work culture
- Hybrid role (working in-office and remotely)
Salary Package: 80K + Super
For further details or a confidential discussion please contact Carolina Hernandez at email@example.com
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....