Join a market leading organisation and reputable household brand! An opportunity has become available for an experienced Demand Planner to join a well known company based in Adelaide’s Inner Eastern suburbs. You will be responsible for managing the sales forecasting process, formulating demand management, projected sales and market share by product category. This role is integral to the forecasting process for all business units across Australia and New Zealand and is instrumental in developing the baseline forecast using the demand planning system to support monthly demand.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to gather and analyse demand forecasts
- Utilising forecasting tools and techniques to predict customer demand and market trends
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with key stakeholders, including sales, marketing & product managers
- Monitoring inventory levels and implementing strategies to optimise stock levels
- Identifying and addressing potential demand and supply issues proactively
- Generating reports and providing insights to support decision-making processes
- Tertiary qualification in Business Administration, Operations Management, Engineering or related field
- Proven experience in demand planning/management and financial planning
- Experience with ERP software, SAP highly regarded
- Proficiency in analysing complex data sets and translating findings into actionable recommendations
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal, enabling productive collaboration with teams and corporate stakeholders
- Efficient knowledge and utilisation of Microsoft programs including Office, Excel, Word & PowerPoint
How to Apply
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your CV via the link or call Randstad's Procurement specialists, Bridie Taglienti and Rachel Homer on 0409 238 997.
If this is not the role for you but you are interested in hearing about further opportunities about positions within procurement, contracts and supply chain, please feel welcome to connect either on LinkedIn or call for a confidential discussion.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.