Full Time Delivery Driver & Storeperson roles available. Full training available, learn from and join an industry leader in the transport and distribution industry in Townsville.
ASAP start for the right candidate. Casual role initially with temp to perm opportunity after short period.
YOUR NEW STOREPERSON DUTIES:
- Picking orders
- Maintain warehouse stock
- Forklift operation
- Working in cold store environment
YOUR NEW DELIVERY DRIVER DUTIES:
- Completing multi drop deliveries throughout the Townsville region
- Park and unload vehicle as per site process
- Hand loading and unloading
- Interacting with customers
YOUR SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Current MR or HR Truck Drivers licence (Essential for Drivers)
- Clean driving record
- Forklift Licence (Essential for stores roles)
- Attention to detail
- Physically fit to manage repetitive physical work
- Able to pass medical and police check
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- View to go permanent
- Paying above award wages
- Convenient South Townsville location
Pre Employment process includes - Randstad Regisration, including physical assessment and drug/alcohol screen
Does this sound like you? - Please send your resume through by clicking on the 'APPLY NOW' button or email firstname.lastname@example.org
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....