Randstad are proud to be working alongside The Detmold Group, supporting the resourcing of their manufacturing team for their latest project.
The Detmold Group is a leading manufacturer of specialised paper and board packaging products. From their first factory in Adelaide, the Detmold Group has now grown to 7 manufacturing locations and sales offices in 17 countries. Detmold supply to a diverse range of customers including some of the world's most iconic brands. They are a business that is proud of their People, Brand, and Products.
Detmold Group have partnered with the State and Federal Governments to manufacture medical masks and are rapidly establishing a local manufacturing facility to ensure secure supplies for our primary health care workers. As a result of this investment in local manufacturing the following opportunities are now available.
We are currently recruiting for people to undertaking product packing, to commence working at the Brompton site. This role will involve monitoring product quality and packing finished product into boxes, ready to be dispatched to the customer. Packers will need to adhere to Detmold procedures and policies whilst displaying an excellent work ethic, working within a team environment as well as on individual tasks. Achieving productivity targets will also be essential to daily tasks, as well as meeting strict quality standards.
We will welcome applications from candidates who have previous packing experience, however experience isn’t necessary.
- Packing finished product in a timely manner, ensuring product is packed matching quality criteria
- Completing documentation associated with products and machinery
- General cleaning and housekeeping of work areas
- Quality checks of products
- Must be able to work shift work (day, afternoon and night shift including weekend work)
- Able to maintain good communication across the different teams
- Good work ethic and positive working attitude
- Physically fit and able to be on your feet for at least 8 hours each day
- Able to pass a drug and alcohol test
- You will be able to work efficiently and safely and be able to work collaboratively with others.
If you feel you meet the requirements, we would love to hear from you. Please submit your resume by applying to this advert. If you would like to have a confidential conversation regarding this role, please contact our Wayville office on 08 8150 7065 to speak to Skye Baker.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....