Are you a data enthusiast with a knack for turning complex information into clear, visually appealing reports and dashboards? We're looking for a talented Data Visualiser to join a passionate team for an initial 3-month contract, with the opportunity to extend past that point.
- Collaborate with stakeholders, data analysts, and reporting teams to understand business requirements and transform them into clear and stylised dashboards, reports, graphs, and models that enhance our capabilities.
- Design and develop interactive and visually appealing reports, dashboards, and visualisations using BI tools like Power BI, or similar software, to ensure usability and effectiveness.
- Collaborate with a diverse range of stakeholders, including Project Managers, subject matter experts, and technical resources, to gather requirements, provide insights, and ensure alignment with our business goals.
- Utilise analytics to analyse datasets, identify trends, patterns, and anomalies, and communicate findings to stakeholders in a clear and understandable manner.
- Proven experience in developing business intelligence data reporting packages with clear, concise, and visually appealing data visualisations for a wide audience.
- Proficiency in business intelligence and visualisation tools such as Power BI, Tableau, and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to convey complex technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders and develop collaborative partnerships.
- Analytical mindset with strong problem-solving skills and the ability to transform complex data into easily consumable reports and dashboards.
For applications, send your resume and an example of your Data Visualisation skills to firstname.lastname@example.org, or alternatively click “Apply Now” and follow the prompts.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.