About the Role:
We are seeking a Security Installer/Technician to join our technical team in a full-time permanent position.
In return for your skills and experience you will be rewarded with:
- A role that could lead to permanency.
- Earn a competitive hourly rate plus penalty rates
- Some overtime and weekend work available.
- A great team environment and be provided an initial induction on policy, process and safety.
Electronic security technician skilled in the below.
- Must have a high level of experience with all or most of the following systems - Tecom Challenger, Inner Range Intergrity.
- Experience with various IP CCTV systems including Pelco, Avigilon, Hikvision and FLIR/DVTel would be an advantage.
- Experience with Milestone an advantage.
- Structured cabling experience would be favourable.
- Electrical licence an advantage but not required.
- Must have the ability to work to a high standard, unsupervised with a high level of problem solving/fault finding skills.
- Have excellent communication & customer relations skills including completion of paperwork within time constraints.
- Must be able to complete all facets of the installation and service processes incl commissioning and fault finding within a service environment.
- Australian Recognised Trade Certificate
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....