Leading Australian Digital Software Company requires a full time Data Security and Privacy Officer for there inner Sydney office.
As the Data Security and Privacy officer your role is all around data privacy and all the things that go with protecting personal identifiable information and an organisation's obligations around this. Elements of data security (eg. data sovereignty) will also fall in the remit.
On a daily basis you will:
- Design and implement and maintain updated data security and privacy policies, procedures and training for privacy stewards
- Design and implement security and privacy controls
- Mapping and maintaining a record of personal information holdings
- Privacy related vendor management
- Maintain a register with records of Privacy Impact Assessments
- Measuring and documenting performance against its privacy framework on an annual basis
- Liaise with privacy committee on privacy incident management and response
- Prepare reports for IT Manager to provide to the Audit & Risk Committee on security and privacy matters
- Advise Board and/or Risk & Compliance Manager on risk appetite for privacy matters
To succeed in this role you will have:
- Significant experience in data security, and implementing data governance and quality control.
- Understanding of cybersecurity standards (eg. ISO27001, CPS234).
- Knowledge of various cybersecurity tools.
- Previous experience in information security planning and program implementation.
- Strong communication and influencing skills.
- Experience in engaging, training and uplifting business users in respect to data security and privacy.
- Past experience working with external audits and security partners.
- Comfortable working independently and as part of a team whilst using initiative to meet tight or changing guidelines.
In return an excellent package is on offer consisting of Base + Super and the ability to work from home 2 - 3 days a week.
Public transport consisting of Buses & Trains are a 3 – 5 min walk away.
Please call Patrick Egan @ Randstad Technologies on 0407 261 441 for a confidential discussion or just hit the apply button below.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....