Exciting times for a medium size consulting firm based in Sydney and Brisbane as they are being asked by the NSW Government to help them deliver multiple large scale projects! In order to do so they seek the assistance of multiple Data Scientists (3x) and Randstad is proud to be the exclusive partner in this process.
- 3 Data Scientists required
- 6 months contract starting from May 2021 with high possibility of an extension.
The Data Scientist leads complex data analytics projects for the NSW Government Agency including Cabinet approved priority projects. The Data Scientist undertakes complex data analytics, interpreting the results of the analysis to provide expert advice and insights to the government to inform decision making and policy. The role actively contributes to a high-performance team environment, provides excellent customer service and enables continual service improvement practices.
Your skills and experience:
- Master/Bachelor degree in Data Science / Machine Learning, Applied Statistics, Mathematics or Engineering
- 3+ years hands-on involvement in data science, deep learning / machine learning, Big Data experience and analytics in a business setting.
- Worked with analytical programming languages, for example, R or potentially Python.
- Experience in deep learning frameworks, for example, PyTorch and TensorFlow will be beneficial.
- Good hold on deep learning ways to deal with object recognition and segmentation.
- Great visualization and presentation skills, ability to communicate findings and proposals to key chief and heads.
Click on the link for your online application or call me for a confidential chat!
0457 244 503
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....