Our client is a top 200 ASX company that has seen significant growth over the last year in the retail sector. As the business booms so does their drive to recruit new and exciting people to join this fantastic organisation. They’re looking for a strong Data Science/Performance marketer to join their team, a true hybrid role.
The role will see you join the data team reporting directly to the lead Project Manager and covering all things PPC and Data Science. You will be executing the initial searches using Google Ads or Facebook ads to potentially construct your own algorithms using python or similar and leading your own PPC campaigns on an international level.
Being part of this organisation means you will be surrounded by the best and the brightest, the top performers across the market are coming together within this business.
The successful applicant would be required to have:
- You have a degree in Machine Learning, Statistics, Mathematics or another quantitative discipline
- You have previous experience working on PPC campaigns
- You have experience working PPC tools; Google Ads, Facebook Ads and Criteo.
- Experience using tools like MATLAB or similar
- Previous experience in retail environment (Advantageous)
How to apply:
Please hit the apply button and for more information contact Nicholas at Randstad Technologies on 03 9621 6528.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....