This is an exclusive opportunity to join a leading FMCG company in their head office in Macquarie Park. This company is conveniently located a short distance from the shopping mall, Metro station, cafes and more.
You will be welcomed into a diverse and inclusive team of 10 who all specialise in delivering a high level of customer service to key clients and stakeholders. This role will also help support the merchandising with administration and data entry. This is a varied role and a typical day, your duties will include:
- Maintaining and updating the master data system with supplier and vendor information
- Ensuring the data you input complies with the company policies
- Manage a busy email inbox and respond to clients in a timely manner
- Answer inbound phone calls and provide high level of customer service
- Support internal and external stakeholders with their requests
- Partner with the Merchandising and Trading teams to provide administrative support for projects
- Flexible working arrangements post Covid
- Detailed training and support from a supportive and reputable manager within the business
- Work with a team that are passionate about their inclusive culture
- Great flexibility with working hours eg. 7AM - 3PM, 8AM - 4PM etc
- Free on-site parking when working back in the office
- Minutes away from the Metro station and bus depot
- Professional communication skills both written and verbal
- Previous administration, data entry or customer service experience is required
- Strong attention to detail and accurate data entry skills
- Excellent time management and the ability to prioritise talks
- Accurate and efficient administration skills
To Apply, click “APPLY NOW” or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please only apply for this role if you have full unlimited working rights.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.