Randstad is currently recruiting for multiple Data Entry Officers to work within a State Government Department. This is a great opportunity for a candidate with strong entry level skills to make their first move into the public sector. This role will require a high level of administrative skills, good communication, and data entry skills.
- $30-32 per hour + Superannuation
- Full Time Hours, 9:00am - 5:00pm Monday - Friday
- State Government opportunity
About the role
We are currently seeking Data Entry Officers - in this role, you will be required to:
- Provide clerical support to the Department
- Managing customer enquiries
- General administration duties
- Data entry and processing of applications
Skills and Experience
- Good leadership skills and accountability
- Able to work independently and autonomously
- Self critical and able to check the quality of their work
- Works towards their goals and team values
- Work in an efficient and professional manner
- Working in a growing State Government Department
- Above average hourly remuneration
- Excellent opportunity to grow entry level skills within State Government
How to apply
Click APPLY or contact Emma McMahon via email (email@example.com).
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....