Randstad is currently recruiting for a Data Entry candidate to work within a State Government Department. This is a great opportunity for a candidate with great data skills to broaden their opportunities within State Government. This role will require proven experience auditing data, this role is to start immediately and is a temporary contract position.
- $30-32 per hour + Superannuation
- Full Time Hours, 9:00am - 5:00pm Monday - Friday
- State Government opportunity and eastern suburbs location
About the role
We are currently seeking Data Entry candidates - in this role, you will be required to:
- Ability to accurately compare data and record anomalies
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- High attention to detail and working with spreadsheets
- Audit data and input into nominated system and identify anything outstanding
- Great initiative and ability to learn things quickly
Skills and Experience
- National Police Check required
- Good leadership skills and accountability
- Able to work independently and autonomously
- Self critical and able to check the quality of their work
- Work in an efficient and professional manner
- Working within a growing State Government Department
- Above average hourly remuneration
- Excellent opportunity to grow your skills within State Government
How to apply
Click APPLY and apply via this advertisement.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....