About the company
My client is a leading global multinational investment bank and financial services company. It is headquartered and listed in Australian stock exchange and employs nearly 15000 staff in over 20 countries is the world's largest asset manager in infrastructure and Australia's top ranked mergers and acquisitions adviser with almost half a trillion dollars in assets under management.
About the role
Because of their immense growth in their Data Engineering portfolio, an exciting opportunity has come up in one of their offices in Sydney. You will be joining their elite engineering team and playing a key role in driving the data integration across their global teams. They are urgently looking for multiple experienced Data Engineers with very strong SQL development experience and experience working in data Integration projects. PLEASE NOTE THAT WHILST IT IS A SYDNEY ROLE, CANDIDATES FROM OTHER CITIES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY AND FULL SUPPORT WILL BE PROVIDED TO ACCOMMODATE WORK FROM HOME OPTIONS
You need to have the following skill sets to excel in this role:
- Experience (5 to 9 years) in ETL development and hands-on experience building and implementing ETL frameworks
- In Depth knowledge of big data technologies like spark, hive etc.
- Excellent experience in SQL development
- Strong data integration experience
- Experience working in a DevOps model in an Agile environment.
- Extensive experience working with AWS, including any of the EC2, S3, Apache Parquet, EMR tools.
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills.
It is an urgent position and my client is interviewing candidates at the moment. It is an exceptional opportunity for someone who has Data Engineering experience and has worked on integration tools ideally using Talend. Only Australian Permanent Residents and Citizens required for this role.
For more information on the role, please either apply or contact Nathan Sabherwal on 0430880196. Randstad is a specialist recruitment agency specializing in IT, Accounting and Corporate Services, Engineering and Sales & Marketing. We can always help you in finding the right permanent or contract role.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.