- Initial 12 month contract
- Sydney CBD location
- Well established Government agency
- $700-920/day + super
Randstad is seeking an experienced Cyber Security Analyst to to support the cyber security operations by performing security administration tasks, monitoring and incident response.
- Investigate Cyber Events and determine whether they are a Cyber Incident.
- Respond to Cyber Incidents using defined incident response plans and playbooks.
- Contribute to the development of response procedures.
- Security Monitoring using tools such as EDR, SIEM, Network traffic analysis, Vulnerability management toolsets and Microsoft 365 Security suite.
- Contribute to the development of and promote compliance to policies and standards relating to Cyber Security.
- Provide input into regular Cyber reporting.
- Review and consider approval of requests relating to ICT security.
- Coordinate threat intelligence dissemination and reporting.
- Perform Security Administration tasks including approving requests, account reviews, audit remediation tracking and maintenance of records.
- 4+ years experience in a Cyber Security role.
- Awareness of current cyber security trends and threats.
- IT operations and incident management.
- Experience using Cyber security tools like EDR and SIEM for monitoring in a security operations team.
- Strong communication skills.
- Qualifications relevant to Cyber Security.
If you wish to be considered for this role, visit the Apply button now. You can also get in touch with Kayla via email on email@example.com. Due to the large volume of applicants we receive daily, please be aware that only suitable candidates will be contacted.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....