Randstad is currently partnering with a well known large Government Department on an exciting new opportunity. We are actively seeking for multiple resilient and motivated customer service officers who have previous experience working within a high volume capacity who will provide professional customer service to wider Queenslanders.
Successful candidates will come from a background in high volume and present at least 12 months of high volume inbound and outbound call centre experience. You will be persistent and will display negotiation skills when dealing with customers.
- Provide high levels of professional customer service
- Adhere to client engagement standards
- Troubleshooting pay and invoices
- Analysing and interpreting legislation
- Working across multiple LMS systems at once
- Make good judgment in order to make effective decisions
- Ensure you meet and comply with deadlines
- Will work as a team player
- Work collaboratively
- Experience in call centre (non-scripted)
- Experience in incident resolutions
- Exceptional communication both written and verbal
- Ability to adapt to new systems - working across multiple LMS systems
- Able to interact with a wide range of people
- Show resilience when dealing with customers
- Ability to interpret legislation
What’s in it for you?
You will receive the opportunity to further develop your skills whilst working for a Government department.
Please click on the apply button to be considered for this amazing and rare
opportunity. Due to the overwhelming response, please appreciate that only
successful candidates will be contacted to progress to the next stage.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....