We are looking for multiple Customer Support Administrators for a temporary assignment commencing asap. You will be assisting the customer service team, being the first point of contact for customers to support the operations of claims and repairs.
To be successful for this role you will have exceptional customer service and administration experience.
About the Role:
- First point of contact for customers
- Handling a high volume of inbound calls.
- Liaise with insurance providers
- Data entry, updating the system on completed claims and progress.
- Investigating and resolving queries
- Provide thorough and accurate case notes in the customer records system
- General administration
- Excellent administration skills
- Exceptional Customer service and communication skills
- Experience using multiple systems
- Experience with insurance claims is highly desirable however not essential!
This is a temporary full time position commencing asap. Please apply online if you are suitable or contact sheree email@example.com
Undertaking a temporary contract through Randstad will give you exclusive access to our candidates benefits portal. This includes many discounts across health insurance, phone plans, grocery stores and other retail stores as well as many other discounts. You will be able to access this directly through our easy to use timesheet portal upon commencement of your assignment
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.