Your New Company
This is your exclusive opportunity to join a highly regarded and award winning FMCG business located in beautifully renovated offices in the heart of Alexandria. This business is renowned within the Australian market for their superior customer service, luxury products and supportive work culture.
Your New Role
As the Customer Service / Sales Administrator, you will join a small team of 3 Customer Service Representatives and will report to the Customer Service Manager who is highly regarded within the business due to their kind and nurturing management style, expert industry knowledge and for leading a successful team.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Listen attentively to customer needs and provide tailored solutions
- Establish and nurture long lasting customer relationships
- Process sales orders into the CRM system
- Updating product information in the system
- Monitoring inventory and product stock levels
- Ad hoc duties as required
- Product allowance
- Friends and Family discounts
- Friendly and supportive working environment
- Incredible remote on-boarding experience for new starters
- Parking available for those when needed
- Rapidly growing and financially stable business
- Chance to work within the FMCG industry and gain incredible experience
- Previous Sales Support, Customer Service, Reception, Administration, Sales Administrator, Sales Coordinator, Order Processing or Order Fulfilment experience is an advantage
- Warm and engaging phone manner
- Natural ability to build customer relationships
- Intermediate MS Office skills
If you can see yourself excelling in this role or would like to find out more, please APPLY NOW, or for a confidential conversation, please contact Beth Dargan on firstname.lastname@example.org or 9859 3104.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....