Your New Role
As the Customer Service Representative you will be responsible for the investigation and resolution of escalated customer complaints. Working for an Australian retail company in a vibrant and fast paced customer service team. This business is renowned for their sustainable work practices and reducing environmental impact.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with customers via phone, email and online chat
- Providing customers with regular updates regarding their complaint
- Reviewing customer files to ensure that nothing has been missed
- Listening to customers complaints and promptly provide solutions
- Log and update all information in the system correctly
Your profile will demonstrate:
This role requires a high level of communication, empathy and problem solving skills. In addition, you will have:
- MUST have at least 2 years customer care, complaint resolution, claims, customer service or disputes experience
- Experience using a CRM system
- A 'can-do' attitude and willingness to learn
- Intermediate MS Office skills
Benefits to you:
- Start ASAP
- Flexible work options
- Competitive salary
- Work for a renowned Australian company
- Work in a role that will keep you busy!
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Customer Service Representatives to join a busy role. If this role sounds like something you would be interested in. Please click APPLY NOW.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....