Your New Role
Work for one of Australia’s most well known retailer companies in a vibrant and fast paced customer service team. As the Customer Care Representative you will be responsible for the investigation and resolution of escalated customer complaints.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with customers via phone, email and online chat
- Log and update all information in the system correctly
- Providing customers with regular updates regarding their complaint
- Reviewing customer files to ensure that nothing has been missed
- Empathetically listen to customers complaints and promptly provide solutions
Your profile will demonstrate:
This role requires a high level of communication, empathy and problem solving skills. In addition, you will have:
- Customer service, disputes, complaints, claims, order processing, customer care or call centre experience
- A 'can-do' attitude and willingness to learn
Benefits to you:
- Start ASAP
- Flexible work options
- Competitive hourly rate
- Work for a renowned Australian company
- Work in a role that will keep you busy!
This is a great opportunity for experienced Customer Care Representatives to join a busy role. If you are interested in this role, please press APPLY NOW.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....