Our client is a growing family-owned and operated manufacturing business providing a comprehensive range of quality building supplies and building services in the Canberra region and Sydney. This company is committed to providing custom solutions to building projects using premium products, quality design, and manufacturing.
The Customer Support Leader is a newly created full-time permanent role responsible for ensuring the business is upholding and excelling in client relations. This role will suit a professional who is able to maintain strong customer relationships and help them with current and future needs.
Skills & Experience
- Strong knowledge of the building and construction industry
- Ability to read and interpret plans
- Excellent customer service skills
- Professional telephone manner and face to face presence
- Ability to deal with a broad range of people and resolve customer complaints in a prompt and professional manner
- Strong leadership/management experience
- Experience in B2B Customer Service/Sales
- Experience working to KPIs
- Salary package negotiable on experience
- Free onsite parking
- Working with a high performing team
- New offices and office equipment
- Genuine opportunity to support a growing business
This is a great opportunity to work with a well-established and successful building supplies business. If this sounds like you, follow the link and apply today! After submitting your application, feel free to call Jasmine on 0419 013 883 for a confidential discussion.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....