- Join a highly successful, fun team - work for a well known company
- Fulltime Permanent Role offering $55k+ Super
- Located in Blacktown| parking on site
Your new company:
This is an exciting opportunity for a spare parts administrator to join a well known company in the Motor industry near St Marys near Blacktown. The company culture is fun, hard working, team focused and rewarding.
Your responsibilities include:
- Answer phones, face to face customer service, email enquiries, assist customers in the dealership pre and post-sale.
- End of each business day Sales financial report balanced and Reconciled.
- Assist with regular Stocktake.
- Warranty claim assessments and data gathering to collate quotes
- Process warranty claims for the Service department through the Portal
- Third party warranty claim submission.
- Utilizing Online daily to fulfil Service customer requirements i.e but not limited to parts, proof of purchase, recalls.
- Co-ordinating all booking matters of the Service department
- Complete daily courtesy calls & booking reminders
- Submit parts order requests to the Stock Controller.
Your profile will demonstrate:c
- Experience in customer service & administration in automotive or motor industry
- Problem solving skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills including Excel and PowerPoint and Outlook
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
What's in it for you?
- Rewarding permanent role paying $55k+ super
- Work close to home near Blacktown with parking on site
- Work for a large company with exciting career development and growth opportunities
If you have the above attributes and experience then please don't hesitate to apply as this is an excellent, honest and positive environment with potential for you and your career to grow. If you require further information please call Dimpy Mehta or email email@example.com
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....