Customer Service Specialist
- Commencing June 2021/July 2021 through to June 2022 - with a proactive view to extend.
- Monday to Friday | Rotating roster in between 8am to 6:00pm + Occasional Satirdays from July - September
- No experience required - 11 days full time paid training.
- Must be an Australian Citizen
- A requirement to work on a rotating roster, released 2 weeks in advance.
- Office location: North Richmond close transport.
You will support customers to their important government client. No experience necessary to apply – you will be provided with all the training you need to become successful.
- Provide accurate and detailed information to customers with great service.
- Updating records and maintaining accurate data.
- Maintain compliance policies
- Meet KPI’s focusing on quality and efficiency metrics
- Ability to maintain a high level of attention to detail and focus
- Analyse and solve extensive information & summarise
- Hold Australian Citizenship
- Have lived in Australia for the last 5 consecutive years (5 year footprint)
- Be willing and eligible to obtain a police check (paid by our client)
- Have full availability between the hours of Monday to Friday 8am until 6.15pm + Occasional Saturdays from July-Sept
- Exceptional customer service skills with an ability to build rapport quickly and effectively as well as be able to empathise and manage sensitive customer interactions
- Clear and concise communication skills both written & verbally
- Tech savvy & the ability to learn and upskill in new systems, technologies and products
- Great time management skills, positive resilient attitude with a desire to work hard
- Problem-solving and conflict resolution skills along with an ability to multitask multiple enquiries
- Base hourly rate + opportunity to earn additional on target earnings
- Great work culture and supportive team environment
- Career development opportunities for eligible staff across a variety of specialised roles from leadership, training, quality, admin, HR, IT and recruitment
- Best in class rewards and recognition program with a plethora of cash and other awards across a range of individual and team competitions based on performance, dress ups and fun activities galore
- Potential to expand your experience across a variety of roles across multiple channels (i.e. telephony, processing etc) and multiple products for professional development
- Work in a convenient location with easy access to public transport.
How to apply:
If this sounds like you “'APPLY" now and send a copy of your updated resume through to email@example.com or call Louise de Gier on 0449 238 663 for a confidential chat.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....