Your new role
Work for a leading Australian Technical Services Company. They are passionate and dedicated about providing exceptional service across Australia and New Zealand.
Randstad is recruiting for multiple Customer Service specialists. We are looking for candidates that have very strong data entry skills and execeptional customer service who can provide support to contractors and clients.
Duties and responsibilities
- Scheduling in appointments with customers
- Liaise with onsite technicians to log data as required
- Manage incoming and outgoing customer calls
- Assist with any operational improvements where necessary
- Provide a high level of customer service to clients of the business
- Efficiently complete data entry and data handling duties using excel and CRM Systems
Your Skills and Experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication to engage and build relationships with clients, customers and stakeholders
- Highly organized with outstanding time management skills and strong attention to detail
- Able to work as part of a team but also individually with limited supervision
- Experience utilising MS Excel to track jobs
- Eager to learn and develop their skills
What is on Offer
- Competitive hourly rate
- Supportive and rewarding culture
- Monday - Friday
- Ongoing training
This is an ongoing temporary role with the potential to go permanent. It is working 5 days a week on a monthly rotating roster hours are 8am to 4pm & 10am to 6pm. This role is based in Nerang starting ASAP.
Don't miss out on this opportunity and APPLY NOW, or for a confidential conversation, please contact Jazzie Houlahan - email@example.com or phone - 07 3100 7015
Undertaking a temporary contract through Randstad will give you exclusive access to our candidate benefits portal. This includes many discounts across health insurance, phone plans, grocery stores and other retail stores as well as many other discounts. You will be able to access this directly through our easy to use timesheet portal upon commencement of your assignment.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.