Your New Company
Award winning global contact centre business recognised for operating across Australia, Asia and the U.S. Their mission is aligned with being passionate about their people and their customers. Due to growth in the business the opportunity has arised to work with an energetic and supportive team to provide outstanding customer service to banking customers. Your new company offers full paid training and further monthly incentives.
Your New Position
- Respond to all customer enquiries and engage with customers effectively
- Handle all inbound calls with empathy and solutions to resolve problems
- Investigate all queries
- Assist customers with utilising digital products
- Prioritise and exceed KPI targets in fast paced environments.
Your Skills and Experience
- Passionate about customer service and ability to demonstrate empathy
- Comfortably work and meet targets in fast paced environments
- Ability to undertake multiple tasks whilst actively listening to resolve customer needs
- Previous customer service experience (in any industry)
- Excellent verbal and written communication to engage and build relationships
- Energetic and willingness to achieve results.
What is on Offer
- Competitive Salary Package
- Fun team and working environment
- Full time roster (7am-10pm)
- Be part of a diverse and supportive working environment.
All candidates for this role must be over 18, Australian residents and happy to undergo the relevant pre employment checks. Please apply now by clicking apply or email Jasmine Houlahan - firstname.lastname@example.org or phone - 07 3100 7015
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....