Your new company:
Due to continuous growth, you will join a successful and buzzing customer service team nearby Smithfield on a temporary basis with strong potential to go permanent for the right candidate. This is a great opportunity for an individual to join a close knit team in a vibrant and hard working environment. You will have continuous support to ensure you are successful in your new role.
Some of your key responsibilities:
- Provide excellent customer service
- Action inbound calls quickly and efficiently
- Provide sales support as required
- Multitask and problem solve effectively for your customers
Your profile will demonstrate:
- Similar office based customer service experience
- Exceptional customer service with a good phone manner
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritise tasks, act quickly and decisively
- Positive attitude attitude with a strong work ethic
- Quick learner and able to take direction
- Work in a structured enviroment
- Drivers licence and own vehicle
benefits to you
- RARE opportunity to work for a company that encourages a desirable working environment and has an excellent reputation in the market.
- Full time permanent, position with an attractive salary package and company perks
- On site GYM!
- High level exposure to organisational strategies in a global company
- Ingleburn location with free parking onsite
- Buzzing environment where no two days are the same
- Trusting, motivated and fun team to work with each day
- Excellent company incentives and team environment.
- Great growth and development opportunities
- Incredible senior management that will back and support you in your career
- FREE onsite gym
- Join a company that gives back to various charities
Should you require any additional information please contact Maradina Youkhanna on 02 9615 5352 or email Maradina.email@example.com
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....