- Join a highly successful, fun team - work for a well known organisation
- Temporary to Permanent position| Pay rate is $27.66 per hour + Super
- Located in Rydalmere | Parking on site
Customer Service Representative
About the role
Our client is currently recruiting a Customer Service Representative to work within their corporate office based in Rydalmere. You will be joining a highly reputable company who are a leader in their field globally. The role will be on a fulltime basis with a view of permanency, providing you with potential for growth and development within a stable role.
Your typical day will include:
- Answer and screen all incoming calls
- Meet, greet and liaising with customers
- Processing incoming orders
- Handling customer enquiries
- Consult with clients and potential clients to determine their product requirements using company strategies and operations
- Provide after sales support and endeavour to maintain positive customer relations
- Liaising with Freight companies – booking collections, tracking deliveries
- General Ad Hoc Duties as assigned
Your profile will demonstrate:
- Excellent customer service from a retail or office experience
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
What is on offer to you?
- Modern office location in Rydalmere with free parking available
- Immediate start
- Working hours Monday to Friday - 8am to 4:30pm
- Training provided on the job
- Work in a successful and fun team atmosphere
How to apply?
Don't miss out on what is a great opportunity! Apply via the link and if you need any further information please feel free to contact Dimpy Mehta on 02 9615 5366 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....