- Multiple roles open across Newcastle and Central Coast
- Consistent Monday - Friday shifts rotated between 8am - 7pm, 3 month initial contract
- Work with a State Government organisation aiming to provide a world-class customer experience
Our client’s vision is to be recognised as the distinct leader in the provision of Government services, and they’re looking for multiple people to join their team.
In this role, you will be the first point of contact, providing exceptional customer service to NSW residents in centres across Newcastle and the Central Coast.
In order to be considered you will have:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Exceptional, professional communication skills both verbal and written
- Demonstrated ability to pick up new systems quickly, along with good computer skills
- A team focused mindset with willingness to assist the overall team and contribute to continuous process improvement
- High level of resilience and ability to practice conflict resolution
It is a requirement that all frontline workers for this State Government department are fully vaccinated by the 1st December 2021. Only those that meet this requirement will be considered.
In return you will join a supportive Customer Service team and a forward thinking organisation who are committed to enhancing the quality of life in NSW by making it easy to access support and services. You will receive continuous support from a team leader and your Randstad consultant throughout this contract. You will also receive discounts to leading retailers when you join the Randstad family.
Please submit your resume in Word format if you have the above skills and would like to be considered! Alternatively please contact Samantha at Randstad on 4032 7361 or email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....