About this company
My client is an international luxury motor vehicle company. Currently looking at expanding the business and filling some customer service roles for an immediate start at their Mulgrave, VIC office.
About your new role
This team is responsible for continuously improving the quality of their customers’ experience by providing excellent customer service and support for customers. You will have specialist knowledge of products and services and be able to provide after sales service.
Some of your key responsibilities
- Providing exceptional customer service
- Inbound calls dealing with recalls, finance, specialist knowledge of products, etc.
- Supporting the sales and management team with customer inquiries
What you will need to succeed in this role
- Clear and strong communication skills - written and verbal
- Customer service experience is essential
- Automotive industry experience will be highly regarded
- Call centre experience will be highly regarded
The successful candidate will be supporting the customer service team and will be expected to demonstrate industry knowledge, a strong customer focus and have a proactive outlook.
Please apply directly by clicking apply now and submitting your resume in word format.
If you have any questions please contact Kathy Zhai at firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....