Your New Company:
This is your unique opportunity to join a multinational FMCG brand in the Food and Beverage industry, providing their highly regarded products and machinery to restaurants, major hotels and retailers.
Your New Role:
In your role as the Customer Service Representative, you will report to a supportive Customer Service Manager, with a primary focus on product education, guidance and providing a 5 star customer experience.
Your Main Duties:
- Order processing via phone and email
- Handling customer escalations
- Answering customer enquiries in a timely manner
- Facilitating logistics and distribution requirements
- Offering support and educating existing customers
- Coordinating and dispatching technicians accordingly
Benefits to You:
- Staff discount on products
- Diverse and inclusive culture
- Social events and activities
- Ongoing training and development
- Close to public transport
- Experience in a similar Customer Service / Order Processing role
- Excellent communication skills and phone manner
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
If this Customer Service role sounds like the role for you, press APPLY NOW, or, send your CV to Rebecca.email@example.com
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.