- Potential post training to work remotely from the comfort of your own home
- 35 hours per week
- 9 month initial contract
Striving to be the best in the customer service industry, this exciting organisation has shaped a unique approach to the customer experience holding true to its vision to be recognised as the leader in Government transaction services. They are searching for agile, professional and committed Customer Service Representatives to join their team and contribute successfully to the customer experience.
These contracts are to start 17th of May and initially through to the end of December with a possibility to extend beyond this.
What can you offer?
- Your proven inspiring and solutions based customer service skills
- Commitment to work on a 7 day rotating roster between 7am - 7pm (35 hours per week) Mon - Fri
- Demonstrated strength in conflict resolution over the phone
- A proven ability to learn new systems and procedures quickly
- A high ethos around maintaining sensitivity and confidentiality
- Commitment to no holidays or leave for the duration of the contract
Previous experience in a call centre environment and/or Government department is highly desirable.
What will we offer you?
- 2 week classroom-style training package, followed by buddying
- Ongoing support from your team leader and Randstad consultant
- Potential for flexible working arrangements and to work from home once onboarded and deemed competent
Sounds like you? Please APPLY today if you meet the requirements and your application will be reviewed. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please upload a resume in 'Word' format.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....