Customer Service Superstar - immediate start
- Outbound/Inbound Call Centre role
- Beautiful Sydney City office space near Barangaroo
- Excellent team environment - we make work fun!
Randstad Education is expanding our customer service team to support our growing number of education applicants. Working across one of Australia's fastest growing occupational sectors, Randstad promises a warm and human customer experience and aims to be the easiest agency to work with for Teachers, Early Childhood Educators and Before and After school assistants.
In this role you will manage:
- High volume outbound calls engaging with applicants
- Manage inbound candidate queries
- Conduct telephone based screening interviews
- Send documents to applicants via email
We enjoy a fast paced, super friendly, customer focused environment where every applicant matters. You will bring your can-do approach, positive attitude and strong time management skills to this role.
Would love to talk to any Sydney based Customer Service extraordinaire, whether you are brand new to work, have years of experience, want to enter recruitment of just looking for a change of scene where every call makes a difference.
Call Victoria on 0474 122 575 or email a CV to email@example.com