Your new company
Australia’s largest industry-based health fund is looking for enthusiastic, customer-focused individuals to join their Membership Services team. The fun, friendly culture makes every day enjoyable, whilst knowing you’re making a difference to members' lives.
Your new role
In this position you will be providing a high level of customer service to members over the phone, in a contact centre environment.
- Answer inbound calls from members, providing a high level of service
- Use multiple computer systems, alongside your problem solving skills, to ensure queries are resolved
- Provide accurate information in relation to products, and stay up to date with industry related changes
- Ensure customers records are kept up to date and accurate
- Identify sales opportunities for products and services
- Six weeks annual leave!!!
- Permanent, full-time positions (Mon - Fri)
- $74k package (10% super)
- Fun and supportive team environment
- Staff discount on products and services
- Ongoing training and career progression opportunities
- Flexible working arrangements - work from Sydney CBD office and from home, after initial training period
Your skills and experience:
- Previous contact centre experience is essential
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- A team player with a passion for customer service
- Tech savvy with the ability to pick up multiple systems quickly
- Experience in the insurance, financial services or banking industry is highly desired
You must be available to start this position on the 11th October 2021 and be willing to undertake a police check as part of the recruitment process.
If you’re interested please apply now or reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. There are multiple positions available, so bring a friend along too!
You must be an Australian/NZ Citizen or a Permanent Resident to apply for this position.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....