Your new company
You will be joining one of Australia’s largest health funds. As a key leader in the health insurance industry they know the importance of looking after their employee's well-being, allowing you to excel in your role. Knowing that you’re making a difference to members’ lives makes this position extremely rewarding.
Your new role
In this position you will be providing a high level of customer service to members over the phone, in a contact centre environment.
- Provide a high level of customer service to inbound callers
- Use multiple computer systems to ensure queries are resolved on the first call
- Provide accurate information in relation to products and services
- Ensure member records are kept up to date and accurate
- Identify sales opportunities for products and services
- Permanent, full-time positions (Mon - Fri)
- $61k - $68k + super + bonus + discounts
- Corporate health & well-being benefits
- Employee discount on products and services
- Ongoing training and career progression opportunities
- Flexible hybrid working arrangements - work from Parramatta CBD office and from home, after lockdown
Your skills and experience:
- 2 + years corporate contact centre experience is essential
- A passion for working towards KPI’s and targets
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- A team player with a proactive and positive attitude
- Tech savvy with the ability to pick up multiple systems quickly
- Experience in the insurance, financial services or banking industry is highly desired
If you’re interested please apply now, or reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Please note - you must be a Citizen or Permanent Resident to apply. You must also be willing to undertake a police check as part of the recruitment process for this position.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....