- Newcastle location
- Full time temporary assignment with a State Government Department
- $31.29 per hour plus super
Join a State Government department as a Customer Service Officer within their technical resolution team in a contact centre environment. Provide exceptional customer service while being the first technical resolution point for all reported ICT related incidents and work closely with other key stakeholders across the different technology units.
What we need from you?
We’re looking for self motivated high performing individuals to contribute to team success. In addition, you will possess:
- High attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to clearly communicate and convey technical information
- Excellent customer service skills
- Demonstrated ability to prioritise tasks
- Demonstrated ability working in a high volume environment, either contact centre, hospitality or retail
- Experience in operational service desk or contact centre (highly regarded)
- Experience with basic ICT e and software troubleshooting (desired)
IN ORDER TO PROGRESS
- You must be able to clear a police check
- You must have a working with children check application in progress as a minimum
Want to apply?
Please submit your resume (in word format) by clicking ‘Apply Now'. For more information, you can contact Samantha at email@example.com
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....