Randstad has an opportunity for a Customer Service Officer to work with a prestigious and well recognised company. In this role, you will have an opportunity to meet a diverse customer base and provide your highest level of service across several customer facing areas within the operation. As the face of this organisation, you will enjoy meeting people and delivering a consistently positive outcome to your customers, in a fast paced environment.
Customer Service Officer duties
- Greeting customers and delivering a high level of customer service
- Ensuring general site cleanliness as required
- Reporting of on site incidents and hazards
- Lead by example for all security and WHS practices
- Monitor risk and site operations liaising with external teams and contractors as required
The successful candidate
- Previous experience in customer service environment
- Excellent communication skills with internal and external stakeholders and guests
- High attention to detail and monitoring abilities
- Experience in security operations is well regarded
- Shift work availability, including regular weekends and public holidays
What’s in it for you?
- Ongoing professional development with opportunities for growth and development
- Excellent remuneration and company benefits including free on-site parking
- A fantastic team environment, in a beautiful work place where no two days are the same
If this sounds like the next step in your career, apply now! Have questions? Contact Paul for a confidential discussion on 0478 303 952 or at email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....