Our client, is offering a rare opportunity to join a well-established team that is a leader in Draught Beer, Soft Drink and Frozen Beverage Dispense systems, Ice Machines and Professional Food Service Refrigeration and Freezer units. They are currently looking for a Customer Service Coordinator to join their dynamic and fun team. Working in a fast paced environment you will be responsible for providing outstanding customer support. Experience in a similar role is a must as you will be managing a variety of enquiries and working to strict deadlines.
As a Customer Service Officer you will be responsible for responding to enquiries and requests as appropriate with the acquired knowledge of the client's product portfolio, services and providing administrative support. In addition this role will be held accountable but not limited to:
- Maintaining and developing existing relationship with client base
- Scheduling work orders - sourcing equipment and scheduling technicians
- Providing quotations for new equipment or Beverage Dispensing Systems
- Working in the accordance with the clients agreed KPI's and SLA's
- Providing accurate market feedback to National Service and Install Managers
- Ensuring that excellent customer service levels are being maintained to internal and external clients
Skills & Experience:
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Understanding of the financial elements of the business
- Good organisational skills
- Customer service ethic
- Knowledge of and experience in the Beverage industry - Desirable
- Knowledge of the operating system BAAN - Desirable
- Strong Microsoft Office skills - Candidates will be tested
- Adaptable and resilient
- Must have Office Administration Experience
At Randstad our mission is ‘Shaping the World of Work’, as a candidate, this means that we are committed to going the extra mile to find you a meaningful position and invest in your career through Randstad. Should this role attract you please do not hesitate to apply; however I do request that a tailored covering letter is attached to your application.
Should you wish to have a private and confidential conversation regarding this position, please do not hesitate to contact Tom on 08 8468 8010. Once again I can not stress the importance of a tailored covering letter as candidates who do not provide won’t be progressed past the initial application phase.