The Marion Outdoor Swimming Pool is a highly sought after employer based on their long term, respected relationships with their current employees in addition to their warm, friendly and welcoming environment. This centre runs a Learn to Swim program, hosts parties and events, and holds various fitness events and is now recruiting for kiosk attendants.
This role requires candidates who have full availability of the weekend and must be available for the Christmas / New Year period working a rotating 7 day roster over the 2023/2024 summer.
As a customer service officer / kiosk attendant, you will have a passion to deliver excellent customer service to the patrons of the Marion Outdoor Pool. You will be energetic and enjoy working with children.
- Deliver excellent customer service in a professional manner
- Serve snacks and meals in the kiosk area
- Dealing appropriately with cash handling and EFTPOS machines
- Preparing meals from the menu
- Responding appropriately to emergency situations
Kiosk Attendants are required to possess a National Police Check however candidates with any of the below would be highly regarded.
- Provide First Aid Certificate
- DSCI Clearance, Child Related Employment Screening
- Child Safe Environments Certificate (Responding to Abuse and Neglect)
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.