Your new company
For over 25 years this company has helped property owners in both Australia and New Zealand protect both their properties and mortgages. They are globally supported by their American Fortune 500 sister company. Providing exceptional customer service is at the forefront of their business strategy.
Your new role
This is an excellent opportunity to get your foot in the door in the financial services/insurance industry. In this position you will be providing a high level of customer service to members over the phone, in a contact centre environment.
- Provide a high level of customer service to inbound callers
- Use multiple computer systems to ensure queries are resolved on the first call
- Provide accurate information in relation to products and services
- Ensure member records are kept up to date and accurate
This position is based in Chatswood, close to public transport.
- $50k - $55k + super
- In-depth training provided
- Career progression opportunities
- Fun and supportive team environment
- Permanent, full-time positions (Mon - Fri)
- Great entry level position into the financial services/insurance industry
Your skills and experience
- Previous customer service experience, including retail and hospitality
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- A team player with a passion for customer service
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Degree level education is desirable, but not essential
If you’re interested then please apply now, or reach out to Hollie if you have any questions email@example.com.
Please note you must be a Citizen or Permanent Resident to apply.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....