Customer Service Officer
Short and long term contracts
Attractive hourly rate
About the role
- Working in the education space to provide sound advice face to face and via email
- Working towards KPI's to ensure customer centric solution is delivered
- Tracking student data base to ensure student records are compliant and updated and students are emailed with accurate information.
- Establish effective working relationships with all internal and external stakeholders within the department
You as the successful candidate will be self-motivating and enjoy working within a team and individually.
- Australian Citizen or Permanent resident with capacity to pass a Police check clearance on offer.
- Confident in communicating in all modalities.
- Experience in a customer service role with references to vouch for your reliability. No time to be wasted here.
- Great communication skills, confident and organised
- Full time hours until 30th June 30th 2021 with potential to extend.
- Parking onsite and close to Public transport
- Appropriate training will be provided
To apply- email your CV urgently to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: Blacktown and CV in word format. Having a WWCC is advantageous so if purchased already please attach this as well.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....